[Discussion] joining the list / intro

pietro dioni pietrodioni at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 16:04:32 PDT 2014

Hello I am Pietro the coordinator of the newborn On/Off Fablab Parma.

I have a background in economics, and speaking with Massimo and others at
the FAB10, I think that there are many opportunities and possibilities to
develop this matter further, both on a local level and global one.

I am part of a regional network called Mak-ER which include all the fablabs
of the italian region Emilia-Romagna.
Which I will introduce to the other fablabs the idea of Fabmoney and then
see once we are ready we could be part of a beta testing group of fablabs.

I followed the bitcoin raise and fall from the beginning and I am
interested in alternative currencies to the extreme point of bartering...

I have a suggestion, I believe google+ is a better platform to discuss and
collaborate further on this subject, or anyway it has a better interface
than this (my personal opinion) on top uses the integrated tools of google
which are enhancing remote collaboration. I am not married to google if
anyone has a better uggestion.

thanks

Pietro Dioni
+393921268302
pietrodioni at gmail.com

Best Regards,

Pietro Dioni

The Shattering <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1670392/>

True Love <http://www.facebook.com/TrueLoveMercurioDomina>

*Please, consider your environmental responsibility.*
*Before printing this e-mail ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?" *

Important: This e-mail contains information which may be legally
privileged. It is intended to be read by the addressee only.
If this e-mail has been misdirected, please notify the author by
replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you
must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail
and all copies should be deleted.
This e-mail does not constitute a legally binding document.

 "Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do
that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

— Mark Twain