[Discussion] Welcome to the FABMoney mailing list

Massimo Menichinelli info at openp2pdesign.org
Thu Oct 24 10:23:24 PDT 2013

Hi all,
welcome to the FABMoney mailing list! I've set it up in order to discuss
about the FABMoney project. It is currently only an idea, but I would
like to gather people around it and transform it into a real project. It
has all the features to be a great project about the social impact of
FabLabs, a topic that hasn't been addressed a lot.

I've been thinking about the next steps for the project, I think that
the next ideal step would be for me to further elaborate the concept in
a longer document and share it with all of you. Ideally in time for
discussing the project at Fab10 in Barcelona.

But meanwhile, it would be great to hear from your what you think of the
project, which issues do you think it should address, and what could be
your role in its development. Let us know about this! :)

Best regards,

Massimo

--
Massimo Menichinelli