[Discussion] joining the list / intro

Massimo Menichinelli info at openp2pdesign.org
Tue Oct 29 08:24:52 PDT 2013

Hi Ton,
I somehow missed your previous message, thank you for introducing
yourself to the list, and thank you for the resources you have attached.
I agree with you that there should be more collaboration between
FabLabs, more local and more global networks. I hope the FABMoney
project could be a test in this direction, look forward to discussing it
with you here on the list and at Fab10.

Massimo

--
Massimo Menichinelli